Contact us today!
How to make a claim
At NI Loss Assessor; we offer you help and advice with ALL instances of Commercial or Domestic property damage including;
- Fire damage
- Smoke damage
- Burst Pipes
- Storm damage
- Frost damage
- Flood damage
- All types of Water damage
- Lightning damage
- Impact by vehicles on a property
- Riot commotion
- Civil commotion
- Oil leakages
- Fallen trees damage
- Roof Leaks
- Subsidence claim
There is no insurance claim is too big or too small for NI Loss Assessor. The first step is to contact us directly as soon as the damage occurs - Our first survey is completely FREE, and our expert team will be on hand immediately to guide you through the rest of the process. It really is easy when you are in the hands of NI Loss Assessors!
Request a call back
Stress free management of claims
We help you get cash settlements
We provide a hands-on approach
Insurance claim process
We are here to help you from the outset at this stressful time. We will help from the very outset to the end, and will always offer you our years of expertise to ensure you receive the best outcome possible. We operate on a no win no fee basis, so rest assured we want to ensure that you receive a payment from your insurance company
Firstly We recommend that you contact our office immediately upon discovery of the damage to speak with one of our trained representatives, who will take your details and discuss how we can help you.
- Call us immediately- we will take your details and arrange for one of our trained representatives to call with you typically within 24 hours.
- We will undertake a no obligation free survey and discuss your options
- We will submit your claim to insurers subject to your consent
- A meeting will be arranged with your insurers, which we will attend and represent you.
- Keep you up to date at all stages
- Negotiate your claim to achieve best possible outcome
- Settlement is achieved and you receive your payment directly from your insurance company, typically by cheque and or by bank transfer.