Contact us today!
At NI Loss Assessor we offer our customers a property damage claims management along with a full reinstatement service. There is no cost for the service we provide for our customers who instruct us to manage their property damage insurance claim. It is the insurer that pays for any agreed property damage and reinstatement works, provided that:
- The customers claim isn’t repudiated
- The customers claim is paid and NI Loss Assessor have completed the reinstatement works as per the schedule of works agreed
Unlike most loss assessors in Northern ireland, we favour cash settlements for our customers. We are very supportive and experts in helping our customers achieve the best cash settlement for a claim that is possible. However, if after signing the mandate the customer decides to instead take a “cash settlement” from the insurer, and therefore does not allow the NI Loss Assessor resresentative to reinstate the property in line with the terms of their mandate and or the schedule of works, then the normal fees/charges will apply:
- Site Visits/Scheduling – £35.00 + VAT/hour
- Mileage – £0.40 + VAT/mile
- Telephone Calls/Letters/E-mails – £12.00 + VAT/Each
- We always cap this at 10% of the claim value, so if the calculated charge exceeds this, the free/charge would automatically reduce the overall charge to only 10%.
- If we feel that the calculated charge is not reasonable, then we reserve the right to reduce any fees or charges to a value that we deem more reasonable and fairer as determined by our managment.
- Any costs we have incurred from the contractors we deal with are charged at face value.
Request a call back
Stress free management of claims
We help you get cash settlements
We provide a hands-on approach